- Treat your fellow guild members with respect.
- Listen to your Guild Master and Officers, they’re there to help you and will also be there for you when you have questions or problems.
- Members can choose to be one of two ranks; Social or Raider. If you wish to be on the raid team you will be a Raider and should then commit to the guild's raiding schedule. If you do not wish to raid, or can only raid every now and then you should be a Social member.
- New members will be admitted on a trial basis after which they can then go on to be a Social or Raiding Member of the guild.
- Your performance during raids will be looked upon and discussed between yourself and an officer should there be any points that we feel need attention.
- We require Raiding members to commit to most of the raids over a month since we only raid 2 nights a week.
- Your trial period will be two weeks long, and during those two weeks you must have been available for all raids. The trial period will be extended if for some reason you have not been available, or we have not been able to take you to at least two raids to see your performance.
We raid two days a week Wednesday from 20.30 until 23.30 and Sunday starting at 19.00, ending at 23.00, server time.
SIGN UP. We use the in-game calendar to schedule raids and if you want to join you should put your status as Accepted. If you don't know if you can be there, put your status as Tentative - but please keep this to a minimum. Tentative is also what to use if you will be late, but please also let an Officer know how late you think you might be. Declined is when you know you won't be there.
RAID SPOTS. Members on the Raider rank will have priority on raid spots since they are the people who show up night after night. When there are spots available – or if we’re doing Alt raids – Social members are welcome to join. It’s also possible that we take Social members who want to join for the bosses on farm status if Raiders are happy to skip those bosses.
BE ON TIME. We want to get the raid started on time, and expect everyone who Accepted in the calendar to be online by raid start time. If you've signed up and for whatever reason cannot make it, please make sure that you let someone know. You can do so either by in-game mail, on the forums or in the website chat. The same goes for running late. We need to know if you are coming.
BE PREPARED. We expect you to bring the proper amount of potions, reagents, flasks and anything that you need to make your performance better during the raid. Do not expect others to give or loan this to you. You are also expected to show up fully repaired (and have gold to repair after wipes during progress raids etc.). If you don't have flasks etc. have a look in the guild bank, since our members help out by adding consumables in there for raid use.
BE ATTENTIVE. You must have Ventrilo installed and be logged on during the full duration of the raid. The raid leader will give instructions and tactics during the raid and it is important that everyone listens. You don’t need to be able to speak, but you must be able to listen.
LOOT RULES. We use Personal Loot for all raids. Exceptions may apply.
PROGRESSION. When trying new bosses the raid leader will give the guild tactics, but it will be helpful for yourself – and your raid – if you have read up on the boss beforehand and know what to expect.
AFK. You will not go afk during the raid for an extended period of time, and always let your raid leader know when you go afk. If possible though, please try to wait with your AFK time until we have a raid break for everyone. Raid breaks are usually 15-20 minutes and scheduled at halfway through the raid.
NO-SHOW. You are supposed to use the in-game calendar to indicate whether or not you will be online for a raid or not. If you signed up and cannot make it, please let us know.
LEAVING EARLY. We expect you to stay for the full duration of the raid, if you cannot do so you should notify the raid leader prior to the raid. Leaving early unannounced is not accepted.
OUT OF GUILD RAIDING. As long as you show up to our guild raids, you can do any other raiding that you want. (Since being saved to an instance is no longer an issue.)